Wednesday, January 15, 2014

All About Me

Hi, my name is Kaya Waldman. I was born on October 31, 2000! My middle name is Rain, yes the same kind of Rain that falls from the sky. I am the oldest of four siblings. Their names are Laila, Jaden, and Jamie. I live with my mom because my parents are divorced. I enjoy swimming, surfing, running, dancing, singing, and anything that has to do with nature. I am a student at Kapaa middle school, I really enjoy being in the G.T. program.

I was born in California, I moved to the island of Kauai when I was fourteen months old. I am thirteen now and my favorite thing to do is surf! Any free moment I get you can find me in the water. Surfing is my life. Everyday I surf, without it I would probably die. I attended All Saints Preschool, Kapaa Elementary, King Kamualii Elementary, And Kapaa Middle school so far. This is my last year at Kapaa Middle school, then its off to high school.

I really hope to become a professional Surfer when I grow up. I like going to school and learning new things each and every day. I will probably go the university of Hawaii Manoa.

1 comment:

  1. HI YOU DONT GO TO THIS SCHOOL ANYORE BUT I LIKE YOUR BACKGROUND :)

    ReplyDelete